« Home | Suzie's Baby Blanket » | Inventory Valuation is a fate worse than death » | Scarf for a Build a Bear » | And so it begins » 

Monday, January 02, 2006 

Crochet update

It's been a busy few days!! I have now completed my second and third attempt at the granny squares. As soon as I figure out how to add pictures I will try to do that. I have also almost finished my first attempt at the hat for my hat swap partner. I'm not terribly happy with it, but hope to use it to figure out how to improve upon it.

I have so many projects lined up now I think I must be totally crazy. I bought yarn for a shrug pattern for a co-worker today and then turned around and joine the hat-a-week CAL. I think my DH may be right and I might have a bit of an obsession problem.

About me

  • I'm Ginny
  • From Carmel, Indiana, United States
  • I am a happily married mother of a fabulous 3 year old son who is the light of my life! I am also going to school full time and work full time. Crochet is my way of escaping the pressures of the real world for a while.
My profile

Links

  • button by vigilant20
  • button by vigilant20
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates