« Home | Crochet update » | Suzie's Baby Blanket » | Inventory Valuation is a fate worse than death » | Scarf for a Build a Bear » | And so it begins » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Last night I finished the first hat for my Hat a week CAL. It was Dot's UBW hat. When it was all said and done it looked like this:


Looks like a giant Peppermint!! My mom loves though and has snatched it for herself this morning. Then this evening I finished Hat #1 for my Hat Swap partner. I'm not sure it is big enough. At first I thought it would be way too small, but now it is only slightly too small for me and I have a big noggin, so I am going to send it while working on another one to see if it fits or if it is too small. If it is at least one of her daughters might get a kick out of it! Here's a snap of it:



Now I'm back to the Granny Squares tonight. I have finished three of them so far using the Birthday Flower pattern. Two are decent enough to send but I would like to do a few more and see if I can get better at it.

About me

  • I'm Ginny
  • From Carmel, Indiana, United States
  • I am a happily married mother of a fabulous 3 year old son who is the light of my life! I am also going to school full time and work full time. Crochet is my way of escaping the pressures of the real world for a while.
My profile

Links

  • button by vigilant20
  • button by vigilant20
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates