« Home | Last night I finished the first hat for my Hat a w... » | Crochet update » | Suzie's Baby Blanket » | Inventory Valuation is a fate worse than death » | Scarf for a Build a Bear » | And so it begins » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Another hat

I finally got a chance to do some crocheting again today. I worked on my second attempt at a hat for my Hat Swap. I used this Pattern. I think it ended up too big, which is extremely unusual for me as I tend to crochet too tight instead of too loose! Anyway here is the end result:

About me

  • I'm Ginny
  • From Carmel, Indiana, United States
  • I am a happily married mother of a fabulous 3 year old son who is the light of my life! I am also going to school full time and work full time. Crochet is my way of escaping the pressures of the real world for a while.
My profile

Links

  • button by vigilant20
  • button by vigilant20
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates