« Home | Another hat » | Last night I finished the first hat for my Hat a w... » | Crochet update » | Suzie's Baby Blanket » | Inventory Valuation is a fate worse than death » | Scarf for a Build a Bear » | And so it begins » 

Saturday, January 14, 2006 

Catch Up

It's been kind of crazy lately so I haven't had time to post. I have managed to finish one more hat and get some ribbon to try and thread through another hat for my swap partner to see if she can get it to work and to wear it. Garrick modeled them for me:




I have also made a little purse for my niece that I think is adorable! Hopefully she likes it too!



The best is that on Friday I received my Holiday Exchange package from AshEgypt and it is terrific (as I knew it would be)!



I definitely have to get a yarn winder now!! I love how the yarn looked after she wound it! She also remembered how much I loved Bohemian yarn and sent me two balls of it!!! She's so terrific! Plus she sent me the first book in the Amelia Peabody series. I have read and re-read most of these books and I had been considering buying them as I keep checking them out from the library, so this was an absolutely perfect gift!!

About me

  • I'm Ginny
  • From Carmel, Indiana, United States
  • I am a happily married mother of a fabulous 3 year old son who is the light of my life! I am also going to school full time and work full time. Crochet is my way of escaping the pressures of the real world for a while.
My profile

Links

  • button by vigilant20
  • button by vigilant20
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates