« Home | Hats, hats, and more hats! » | Catch Up » | Another hat » | Last night I finished the first hat for my Hat a w... » | Crochet update » | Suzie's Baby Blanket » | Inventory Valuation is a fate worse than death » | Scarf for a Build a Bear » | And so it begins » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

A breather

Well I have finally finished my ACC 422 class with UOP and if I'm lucky it will be the last class I ever have with them. I am also now using my sleep machine at night to help with the apnea. I'm not sure if I'm really feeling a difference yet, but it's only been a few days so hopefully it will help. I also had an interview on Thursday and it seemed to go well. I go back next week for round 2.

As for my crochet, well I have barely touched my hooks all week and intend to make up for lost time in the next two days!! I want to finish the small hat for my swap partner's son and make her one more for her package.

Speaking of packages....yesterday was terrific! I got three packages in the mail yesterday! The first was my package from my Winter Hat Swap partner! I got two awesome hats!!



The second was my package from my Winter Wool partner. She made me some lovely hand-dyed wool and some laceweight wool which I've never used before! (Plus some Burt's Bees Lip gloss).



I absolutely loved the colors of the dyed wool! I'm simply amazed at how wonderful of a job she did!



The third package was my first set of books from Crafter's choice. It contained "Felted Crochet", "Fast Knits Fat Needles", "Ready Set Crochet", "Quick Crochet Huge Hooks", "Hip to Crochet", and Michael's Giant book of Needlecrafts.

About me

  • I'm Ginny
  • From Carmel, Indiana, United States
  • I am a happily married mother of a fabulous 3 year old son who is the light of my life! I am also going to school full time and work full time. Crochet is my way of escaping the pressures of the real world for a while.
My profile

Links

  • button by vigilant20
  • button by vigilant20
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates