« Home | A breather » | Hats, hats, and more hats! » | Catch Up » | Another hat » | Last night I finished the first hat for my Hat a w... » | Crochet update » | Suzie's Baby Blanket » | Inventory Valuation is a fate worse than death » | Scarf for a Build a Bear » | And so it begins » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

And more hats

I made the last two hats for my swap partner last weekend. Since then I've added a few rows on Suzie's baby blanket and been searching for the next pattern I want to use for my February square!

Here are the hats:


About me

  • I'm Ginny
  • From Carmel, Indiana, United States
  • I am a happily married mother of a fabulous 3 year old son who is the light of my life! I am also going to school full time and work full time. Crochet is my way of escaping the pressures of the real world for a while.
My profile

Links

  • button by vigilant20
  • button by vigilant20
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates